COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN (March 2021)
- CAPACITY LIMIT: Our employees will limit the number of guests to a maximum of 50 to ensure social distancing.
- MANDATORY MASKS: Face masks are mandatory for everyone over the age of 12.
- HEALTH CHECKS: Our employees will be checking all customers temperature with a touchless thermometer prior to admission into our facility. No entry if you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days, have been identified by Public Health as a close contact of someone with Covid-19, have been told to isolate by Public Health, are displaying any of the following symptoms: fever or chills, cough, loss of sense of smell or taste, difficulty breathing, sore throat, loss of appetite, extreme fatigue or tiredness, headache, body aches, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
- HAND WASHING OR HAND SANITIZER: Customers will be directed to the hand washing station to wash their hands immediately upon admission to our facility. As an alternative, hand sanitizer will be available.
- ENHANCED CLEANING MEASURES: We will be doing additional cleaning throughout the facility with an electrostatic sprayer using a Health Canada approved solution.
- FOOD & BEVERAGES: We will only be offering bottled beverages and packaged snack items.
- SIGNAGE: We will have posters to remind customers to wear masks, wash hands and to social distance.